How to enrolI:
1. Call or email to schedule a free 20-minute phone consultation to discuss your goals and program options.
2. Choose your program options.
3. Schedule your program dates and times. All programs meet once a week for 45-minutes.
4. Attend your first session where you will be guided though a survey of your strengths, challenges, goals, and an in-depth survey of your music preferences in order to determine your treatment plan.
5. Enjoy the Harmony Experience.
Session are held at AMUSE the Palos Verdes Music Center:
43C Peninsula Center, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274.
A limited number of home visits are available at an extra cost.
Payment & Refund Information:
Please contact Ami for current rates and availability.
Payments may be made by cash, check, or credit card.
For 6-week programs, payment is due in full at the beginning of the first session. Please inquire if alternate payment plans are needed.
For ongoing individual sessions, payments are made monthly and an invoice will be given to you at the beginning of the month.
Refunds will be given only for incompleted sessions should you choose to discontinue your participation at any time.
Please be on time and prepared for each session.
In the event of illness or emergency, sessions may be rescheduled. Please give 24 hour notice for all other rescheduling reasons.
No shows will be charged in full.
To enroll in the Harmony Experience, please contact Ami Kunimura at (310)567-7892 or complete the form below to send a direct email.